So here I am on my second update for today, I actually have a lot in mind and some things just came up on my mind lately and I’ve been wanting to spill it out, (maybe to losen up the untold emotions and feelings).
So here it goes:
10 Things I Hate About You
- I hate that you don’t call, text or even send me a personal message on Facebook.
- I hate the way you act like you care when in fact you really don’t.
- I hate the way you look at me.
- I hate it when you send me random meassages when I least expected it.
- I hate it when you message me and I end up expecting that you’ll be back again.
- I hate that you are so “manhid”.
- I hate the way you smile.
- I hate it when you asked me out.
- and I hate it when you don’t.
- Lastly I hate you for letting me feel this way.
So there goes that “10 things I hate about you”
But guess what it’s not done yet, I was actually going to write “10 things I hate about you” , but while I was writing each numbers, I felt that there is something hidden on each of every numbers that I wrote, so I decided to put it here too (for same reasons too “to losen up everything that’s been hidden and untold).
10 Things I Hate About You “sequel?”
- I hate that you don’t call, text or even send me a personal message on Facebook. – because I missed how we used to do it before, I missed how you used to text me a good morning text message, I missed it when you send me messages on facebook and we’ll talked about all the nonsense in the world and lastly
the one I missed the mostwhen you call and we’ll talk until we both feel sleepy and we both fell asleep.
- I hate the way you act like you care, when in fact you really don’t. – because I wished you really do care everything about me, as much as I am to you.
- I hate the way you look at me. – because I was expecting for you to looked at me the way I looked at you.
- I hate it when you send me random messages when I list expected it. – because I don’t want to assume that we’ll going deep this time.
- I hate it when you message me and I end up expecting that you’ll be back again. – because I always wanted you to be here, right here “beside me”.
- I hate that you are so “manhid”. – because I wished you felt the same way as I do.
- I hate the way you smile. – because the more you smile the more I fall.
- I hate it when you asked me out. – because I was assuming that’ll be the start of something deep.
- and I hate it when you don’t. – because I missed being with you, I missed myself when I’m with you, I MISS YOU.
- Lastly I hate you for letting me feel this way. – because you are supposed to feel the same way but you don’t.
Na-sequelan pa tuloy.
I don’t know why I ended up writing this one, I was supposed to write a short update but I ended up with this one, since its here already I won’t even dare delete everything, (nosebleeed na ako kaka-construct ng sentence), anyways this one helped me a lot, I haven’t told anyone about this “untold feelings” of mine, I find it weird to talk too.
(dahil ginawa ko na din naman na to,tutuloy-tuluyin ko na.)
I never thought that I would feel this way, at first you are just
one of my friends and I never see this coming, trust me I never planned on feeling something like this for you, I never looked at you differently but I ended up seeing you as a different one, I never wanted to feel this but things just happened and I felt it, it’s sad that you don’t feel the same but it doesn’t really matter at all, I just don’t want to tolerate the feelings, because I know what will happen next, let’s just leave it this way, I’ll just leave it this way, I’m sure I’ll be okay because I’ve been here done this, I just wanted to let you know that I can handle this and we’ll still be good friends whenever you wanted to. Good-bye.